11.18.2012

Oh Yun soo "20 years since my first time in action, a big challenge"(IRIS 2)



Thinking about the challenge of first time acting action, actress Oh Yun soo said.
Oh Yun said at the KBS2 "IRIS 2" showcase held at Ritz-Carlton Hotel,Yeoksam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul "20 years since my first time in this kind of genre is challenging ,action itself is a big challenge " she said.

Oh Yun soo continued "in an unusual scene, me also is expected to flutter" and "A lot of people this days is better if watching new appearance. I'll try my best of being one." she explained. In addition "Compared to other actors, I'm not a fan of violent action" adding to that "I jump directly on the scene although the role has some extent of dynamic appearance that should be shown" she said. On the other hand, Korean spy action drama 'IRIS 2', 'IRIS' season 2 , will continue that story behind the death of NSS best elite agent Hyun Joon(Lee Byung Hoon) 3 years after. Broadcast will be in early February 2013.

permalink: people.incruit.com
translation by: kyungri 


0 comments: